Wednesday, May 23, 2007

B&W Illustrations and more digital.

Here are some more of my digital illustrations and some illustrations done with graphite and charcoal. Enjoy. The theme for this one was "machines and the world of tomorrow". I wanted to make a humorous spin on this illustration where humanoid robots are a great help to humans in more ways than one.




This one is a book cover for the story of Little Red Riding Hood.
I made this one in my traditional illustration class. It's suppose to be a memory of my childhood, going to Mexico and taking a dip in the river with my cousins.


This last one is my third illustration for the book "The Little Sister" by Raymond Chandler. This one was done with charcoal on toned canson paper.
Next time I'll upload illustrations I've made for the story of Jack and the Beanstalk.



1 comment:

Mac McCool said...

Alvaro! You know I have a special fondness for that Little Red Riding Hood illustration. Great atmosphere and suspense. Nice colors too!